Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Monday, April 8, 2013

The Garden


Spring is my busy season.  Everything happens all at once, non-stop.  The downward slide into summer...  I love summer.  :-)  Sigh...I love spring.  It took a long time in coming, but I think it's finally here.

I don't exactly know where the weekend went, but I did manage to get outside to start making sense of the yard.  While I was out there, I was lost in thought (which is maybe the best place to be?). 

Had this whole post formulated in my head about that analogy of a garden as it relates to anything else in life one finds worth the effort required.  But, I'm too tired to write it all out.  No worries.  It's sappy, anyway.

So, that's where I've been.  In my garden.  At lacrosse.  At work.  Doing homework.  At church.  With friends.  And a hundred other places.  It's all worth it in the end.  But, yeah...I'm tired.



In other news...Jac turned 12 last week and is now the owner of a bearded dragon.  Despite living here for a week already, the thing is still nameless.  My vote is on Elvis, but that was vetoed.  Oh well...it's the best lizard name I have.