Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Wednesday, April 10, 2013

#8

Damascus vs. Poolesville

 Team Prayer
 



 
Best friends since kindy...3 years ago vs. today.  They've change a little bit, huh?
 

Here's an interesting thing:  Sometimes I worry that I've screwed up my kids.  Because, I'm weird, y'know?  And I do some things in parenting that I don't see anyone else doing. 

The other thing is that there are some things I love about myself that I was hoping my kids would also have.  Turns out, they didn't get them.  Or, not yet, anyway.  And sometimes I have to wonder about that.  Will they be alright if they don't have whatever I have that I attach so much value to? 

And then....sometimes...I see something else.  If I was going to make a list of things I wish I had?  #8 has all of them. 

Life is funny.