Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Thursday, April 25, 2013

Psalm 143:8

 
 
Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
    for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
    for to you I entrust my life.
 
Here's a weird thing:  I'm not all stressed out this year.  I mean, I should be completely stressed out, but I'm not.  I have more going on right in this season than I've ever in my life had going on and so many revolving due dates (for a variety of things) it seems impossible I would not be tense.  And worried I won't get it all done.  And crunched for time.  I'm not any of that.   Instead, I'm calm.  I seem to have enough time for everything I want to do.  I'm all over the place with my kids' activities and my activities and hanging with friends.  How can this be?  I'm kind of marveling over it.
 
Highlight of my day = Coffee and a 15 minute quiet time challenge with my  JRNE girls.  :-)