Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Thursday, August 30, 2012

Is it Friday yet?

 
When school starts up, the first weeks are always LONG.  As in, "I'm so tired I can barely move" long and my head hurts and I'm feeling all "blah" and can't determine whether or not I'm hungry or just tired or both or what.  So there.  Right now. 
 
But...what the heck....who cares?....it will pass.  It's not like I'm out there doing manual labor all day; so...really? 
 
Still.  Can it just be Friday already?  This week...sigh...so much.
 

Yesterday was big stuff.  I didn't really tell anybody.  Because...well...1. I only knew about it myself the day prior.  2.  I didn't want to think about it, because I did not feel prepared and said lack of preparation was my own fault.  3.  I just did not feel like talking about it with anyone, because what would there have been to say? 

I don't really feel like talking about it now.  But, I feel it's worthy of a mention considering it probably contributed to my current state of malaise. (Just being dramatic.  I'm actually feeling good...beyond the tired part.)

What I will say is: "I have defended it." 

I think it's over and I can now throw stacks and stacks of paper away.  (I think.  Surely people don't keep this stuff forever, right?) 

Maybe I should keep it until my diploma shows up?  Hmm...

For the two who did know...a huge thank you.  One for keeping kids quiet and the other for having my back in prayer.

Perhaps a million other things went down between Monday morning and now.  One of them is uber-worthy of sharing.  It will get its own post.  In about two weeks.  Because it's just that crazy and I'm still chewing on its reality in my life.  For those of you close to me...you already know.  I realize most of you are asking for photographic proof...that will come.  ;-)

Random fluff about me (as if this whole blog isn't "random fluff"), not only do I make whatever I want for dinner without regard to what anyone else might be desiring (Because they could cook if they really were so inclined, right?), I plate their food according to how hungry I am.  Was evidently starving today and made everyone eat a ginormous salad with fake chicken.  Princess D got me hooked on raspberry vinegarette.