Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back to Reality





I realize I should have "First Day of School" pictures.  I leave before everyone else, so I'm not in charge of that.  I looked for them yesterday and was told "I'm going to look cuter tomorrow, so we are taking them tomorrow."  O.K...whatever.  I'll just say the pictures taken on the 2nd day really happened on the 1st day. 

There are no 2nd day pictures either.  In the grand scheme of life...meh.  Maybe I'll care more about it later on down the road than I do now?  I hope not.  Because...there are none.

Back to reality and all the associated chaos of me not being able to do whatever I feel like all day.  The schedule is predictable; get up, go to work, come home, feed people, go to bed.  Insert about a dozen other activities in there, because I've become "social" (With "in real life" people...How did that happen?) and hit repeat.

1.  I'm doing crazy stuff these days.  Took a giant step out of my comfort zone.  Stay tuned.

2.  I'm doing scary stuff tomorrow.  Big stuff.  That is supposed to be important.  Stay tuned.

3.  Dinner was black bean/pumpkin/tofu enchildas with fake cheese that was surprisingly not disgusting.  Keep in mind, that assessment is coming from someone who doesn't really like cheese all that much.  Still...compared to the real, most fake versions are...ick...can't get past the smell.

4.  I won the nightly bananagram game.  Duh.  I always win.  ;-)