Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Progressive Dinner-Dessert








I should have titled this "Party on a School Night".  Because, while it is still summer for them, it's a school night for me.  And I'm sleepy.

But, I love a good party.  And cute food.  And that my kid is part of a small group that does cool things like going to get their nails done together and then getting all dressed up for a progressive dinner.  If you don't know, a progressive dinner is one of those things where you eat an appetizer at one house, move to another for the entree and so on.  Our house was the last stop.  Dessert.

Tomorrow = Another party on a school night.  :-)  At someone else's house and with a fire, though.