Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Saturday, September 8, 2012

To confirm I'm still alive...

I realize it's been a long while.  10 days or so.  I've been busy.  Since the last post, I spent 3 days at the beach and had to weather through the whole second week of school.  The second week is hard.  Because that's when the kids decide to come out of their shells and I don't know them yet.  Trying to remember if the third week is easier than the second.  I hope.



Sometimes I'm all in the mood to be a short order cook.  Like today.  Because I was productive with cleaning and that always puts me in a good mood.  Tofu for Ryan and pork for the kids.  It only goes so far, though.  Brown rice for all even though the kids would have preferred basmati.

Vegan pear cake just because.  Just because I bought a ton of pears for juicing and the thing about pears is they get really ripe, really quick.