Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bits and Pieces

 
Just building furniture in the living room on a Saturday night...carry on...
 

 
 Sometimes I come home to the unexpected.  Was not expecting this.  I didn't even know we still had the trains.


Aren't these tomatoes cute?  Some kind of heirloom from Seed Savers. (Too lazy to look them up right now...) I have tons of them out in the garden.  I would have picked more, but my phone was trying to blow-up with tornado warnings and the like and I finally decided I should come inside.  I only went out for the rosemary anyway.


Crafting while making dinner.  This is part of a fairly large project (for me, anyway).  At some point, you will get to see all of that. 


Dinner=Spinach salad with artichoke hearts, a few different olives/marinated mushrooms and garlic, white bean/basil hummus and those tiny tomatoes.  I thought we had pine nuts.  I was wrong.  Beans and crash potatoes.  Search "crash potatoes" for a recipe.  There's a million posts on the net about them.

Alicia made a chocolate lava cake.


Bad Weather = Bad Light