Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Some other world I live in...



There will be a post on Saturday telling you exactly what I've gotten myself into.  For now, let's just say I'm hooked up with a bunch of girls who like to do activities in the name of "bonding" and if it's someone's birthday...all the better.


 
 

Birthday party/Tie Dye Bonding party.  In my room.  After school.  Today.  Because when the last bell rang, I still had 7 hours left until I could come home.  In the name of "Back to School Night".  Yay?  They wanted to come Friday.  I told them it had to be today.  ;-)


 This is what they do in the name of bonding.  No doubt, texting each other or someone else within eye's reach.


They invited boys who tried to eat all the snacks.


Someone made "Tye Dye Cake".

I'm tired.  No question about that.