Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Sunday, September 30, 2012

Playing "Catch Up"

My grandma told me I'm behind on my blog. :-)

To be honest, I haven't felt very well for the past couple of weeks and I run a busy life.  Keeping up with all my stuff is as much as I could do.  Besides, who wants to hear me talk about the same boring stuff all the time? 

Maybe I should start a series or something.  I've noticed that's what other people do.  Hmm...

How much could I write today to fill space without actually saying anything?

The grand synopsis of my day (which is not finished yet and I expect will end on a really awesome note):

Woke up not feeling too well.  Thought about laying around all day in the name of "rest", but then decided I'm not giving in to all of that and dragged off to church...which was awesome.  FCA training.  Cooked dinner.  Going back to church...which will be awesome again.

Pretty much a perfect day.  :-)

Was trying to think of something uber-nutritious that wouldn't take forever.  This is a 15 minute meal.  Basically, corn pasta (because it's gluten-free) with an avocado/basil "cream" sauce.  Cucumbers, grape tomatoes and red onion in a raspberry vinegarette.  Liberal sprinkling of raw pepitas, walnuts and sunflower seeds.