Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Sunday, December 18, 2011

Privilege









(It's pretty much impossible to get good video of these things. You get the idea.)


(I'm not intending for this to make sense to you. If it does, good. If it doesn't, no worries.)

I woke up (I might have already been awake.) one night last week (at around 2 a.m. which is my favorite time to wake up and be wide awake when I have to get up and go to work in a couple hours after that...) and I could hear (Don't ask me if I could audibly hear it, because I don't know the answer to that.) this song:



I've heard it a million times, but not in awhile.

There's this section that goes like this:

And I get to love You through whatever comes.
What a privilege
That I get to love You through whatever comes.
Oh, how sweet it is,
That I get to love You through whatever comes.
What a privilege it is
That I get to love You through whatever comes.
Oh, how sweet it is.-Kristene Mueller


I got what I was supposed to get immediately. And was grateful for it. Because...well...sometimes I think too much at night and I need a little focus to improve the efficiency of my thinking.

Privilege.