Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hi Grandma.

My grandma wants to know why I haven't been updating her.

Hmm...

Because nothing all that exciting is happening.

Just normal stuff.


Talking about the 9 Core Technologies at school. I spent yesterday and today on (fluid technologies) pneumatics and hydraulics only to discover they have no idea what I'm talking about despite the lab and today's activity (and a Youtube video out of frustration).


Made a semi-distorted (here) pattern in about 30 seconds for a project I find myself suddenly doing. I have no idea what I did with it though. Good thing I can make another in 30 seconds, right?


The dog decided she is going to be a "trash dog" recently. Which is really annoying. Today, I let her spend a little time with it. Because I was annoyed. Again. It seems to me it would be possible to go through the trash without dragging it all over the house...evidently not.


Unpacked that (tall as me) stack of boxes to get the cardboard out of here. I told you all the contents would have fit in one box. For reference, the nativity figures are only 4-5" tall. Amazon should invest in smaller boxes, don't you think?

I wish I could show you some food or something. I received this text from my daughter three nights ago: "Hi Mom. Are you going to cook dinner tonight or are we just going to look around and find something like we have been doing for the past 3-4 weeks?" Umm...yeah. Need I say more?