Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Friday, December 2, 2011

Let it snow!





Not sure what possessed me... Oh yeah, we were learning about "materials" and the material I have available for projects is printer paper. And they used measuring skills. And whatever the official name of the skill is for paying attention long enough to make something. (If I cobble enough words together, I can make this sound like a legit project. It's really just a matter of perspective. wink.) If I mention (and I'm about to, so hopefully nobody important actually reads this) they said stuff like "Can we just do this all the time?" or "I'm not into crafts, but this is interesting.", it would be a dead giveaway this could not be a legit project. We did it anyway. And maybe will again next year.

I typically don't decorate my house with craft projects I do in the classroom, but...I did this time. I think they are kind of pretty...for printer paper.