Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Friday, December 23, 2011

Eve of the Eve


One of the great things about having a teenaged girl in the house? She makes cookies. From scratch. I just come home and there they are. These taste better than mine.


Where's Luna? Most of our gifts are currently ribbon-less. Because Luna would eat them. Tomorrow, I'll spend an hour putting ribbons on everything.


My Nuremberg angel...a souvenir of some other part of my life. She's looking kind of bedraggled these days (her candle didn't fare to well in the attic), but I still like her.



Guess who loves me? Somebody made me dinner tonight...one of my favorites: fresh mozzarella and tomato with pesto on ciabatta grilled.


O.K. Seriously the fluffiest cheesecake I've ever baked. It has settled down since, but the top has a crack and it it has a raised rim (to hold the cherries?). The only sour cream Trader Joe's had was "fat free". Can I blame it on that?