Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Tuesday, June 25, 2013

FUSE Camp Day #2


I moved in.  Home Sweet Home for 5 nights. 


Lunch!  I should have gotten a picture of the water situation.  I'm in charge of making sure the water coolers are always good.  It was so hot yesterday.  At some point, I stopped counting, but by 2 p.m. I had taken out 60 gallons of water and 15 gallons of Kool-Aid.  Fortunately, I got a little bit of a reprieve.  A storm blew up.  All the kids hunkered down in the sanctuary where they napped and watched Alice in Wonderland.  The air after that was much better.

Arts and Crafts...





 

Last year, I took more video.  I keep forgetting this year.