Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Friends and Books and Whatnot


Jac and Joey...If I wasn't too lazy, I'd find a baby picture of them together.  For comparison.  Since I have one of Alicia and Mallory, from???  I dunno.  Based on the fact Mallory is a year older and she seems to only be missing a bottom tooth, Alicia would have been 4ish.


Friends forever...because Mallory moved to Nevada 7 years ago.


Summer reading...because I'm fun like that.  Pretty sure Jac should be reading something at a higher level, but I let him pick out whatever he wanted.  Maybe he'll read it.  Maybe he'll stare at it blankly and pretend to read it whenever I go on one of my tirades where "Everyone is going to read right now."


And Alicia's...


And mine.  I sent a bunch of stuff to the Kindle, as well.  Unlike the kids (who evidently "hate reading"), I love it.


Back on the vegan wagon.  Probably not 100%.  But, something has to give.  The adults around here don't feel good after a three month food binge.

pan-fried portobello steaks with caramelized onions, pea guacamole and grilled zucchini