Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Sunday, June 23, 2013

FUSE Camp Day #1

 
 








1.  Not that I've been to many, but I'm pretty sure FUSE Camp is the most atypical Jesus Camp ever.

2.  This is my third year.  The first year, I slept there.  For the whole week.  Last year, I said "Nah...I don't need to do that."  and didn't plan for it.  By midweek, I was sleeping on the kneeling pad at the foot of the altar every night.  This year, I said "Why would I sleep there?"  Umm...I did come home tonight.  After I told the girls "Make a space in your place...because I'm moving in tomorrow."

3.  FUSE Camp is one of those things there are never the right words for.