Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Monday, November 26, 2012

The Beginning of Christmas

My nephew's Christmas gift:





Copied from here.

Jac's job was to sort out all the Lego pieces into their individual figures.  Then we disassembled them before putting them in the little boxes.

This thing has to go all the way to California.  I did tell my sister-in-law that I am not mailing a tree branch.  Hopefully, she will send me a picture of how they displayed it. (hint)

It didn't take all that long to make, the process is just kind of monotonous.  I need to make 2 more for my own kids.  They will probably just get chocolate.

One random picture from Thanksgiving weekend: