Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Saturday, November 17, 2012

Christmas Switch

 
 
My "It's time to get ready for Christmas switch" got switched to "on" this week.  I've got plans and need time, so I'm thankful it happened before Thanksgiving this year.  ;-)  (One year, probably 4 years ago, it didn't happen until about 4 days before the big day.  That didn't turn out so well.)
 
 
(Click on it so you can see it, Grandma.)

 
 
I mentioned awhile ago I had a woodshop project going on in my living room.  It's the project that won't end.  Mostly, because I lost interest in it.  That's sort of a theme in my life.  Of course, when I made Jac an armoire, I made it in a day.  Please know I've been frequently reminded of that during the building process of this one.  I was trying to talk up the "let's not put doors on this".  Umm...she wants doors.  Hmm...at least it's no longer in the living room?  Maybe I'll bring myself to make the doors for it this week.  We'll see.


Knitting!  I've really only ever knitted socks and gloves, but I'm all gung ho to make a sweater.  This is not a sweater.  Will be a gift for someone if I can finish it before I lose interest in it.


Ahh...so excited about this project.  I need to make 75 of these little, pyramid boxes for it, though.  So far, I have 16 of them, lol.  Still...must finish this project.  I'm going to love it if it turns out like it looks in my mind.