Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Sunday, November 11, 2012

Occasionally

Occasionally, I have one of those days where everything has to stop while I stay home and take care of stuff that never gets taken care of.  Because I'm always running around like a crazy person and starting projects.  It was a day of decluttering, a trip to Goodwill, a little painting (Because I sort of have this woodshop situation going on in my living room--Who even says stuff like that?-- and the kids are going to want to put the Christmas tree up in a couple of weeks which means I need to get that project finished.), laundry...you know, fun stuff.  Staying home and not going anywhere (other than the aforementioned trip to Goodwill) is weird.

Occasionally, I cook something everyone decides they like (after I spend a while trying to convince them I'm not trying to poison them). 

Dinner=Pasta mixed with chickpeas and kale sauteed with garlic/onions/sea salt and sriracha topped with a roasted butternut squash/garlic sauce. Wishing the picture wasn't blurry.