Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Eating and Eating and Eating...


Tonight:

This recipe . Enough for 4 instead of 2.  Not because I was under any illusion my kids would be all over it, but because maybe I'm going to want lunch tomorrow.

Her plates are prettier than mine and I used pencil thin asparagus (because I'm a sucker for that) which makes mine look a little less substantial.  She must use some other kind of quinoa, because hers is really dark.  I used the "Everyday Seasoning" from one of those Trader Joe's grinders instead of Herbamare (because I don't know what Herbamare is?).  All of that said...so delicious.  Like "my new favorite dinner" delicious. 

Pretty sure there's going to be a fight over who gets the leftovers for their lunch tomorrow.