Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Friday, October 12, 2012

Don't Nobody Do it Like Damascus...

This is maybe going to make my friend Betty sad.  Because she moved away to Florida and pretty sure she misses this.

(My camera doesn't like it too bright and doesn't like it too dark...it is what it is...)

Homecoming in Damascus:





Hey.  I've ridden in the back of this truck.  :-)  That's my pastor driving...


I had this little moment of "Wait.  2015?  2015 is in 2.5 years."  Don't sometimes things just hit you?  Girlie is graduating in 2.5 years. 


Sophomore (Alicia's class) float.  The themes were "countries".  They got Japan.

 
Seniors got "USA".   

Damascus football is like how small town football used to be.  The whole town stops.  EVERYONE is there.  If you weren't there, you don't admit it.  Lest you get looked down upon.  ;-)


It was cold out there.  Don't let this picture fool you.


My favorite part of any Hornets game is the drum line.  I can't ever get good video even though I try every time.  My camera is just not a fan of darkness.  And for some reason it likes to add a purple line when there is any bright light.  But, you get the idea.