Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Good Mail


Look what finally showed up.  I was wondering if I'd actually get a piece of paper.

Surely, nobody ever took as long as me (6.5 years) on something like this.  It was a complicated situation.  Complicated by the fact I lost interest.

Finishing it was supposed to be the highlight of my summer.  It wasn't.

Still, I guess I'm glad for the paper?  It's weird they put my whole middle name on there.

Isn't this one of those occasions where somebody is supposed to take me out to dinner or something?

Or should I just settle for my current snack addiction?  By all appearances, all of the major food groups are covered.


Last night's dinner (posted today, because someone was hogging up the computer working on some boring math project for half of the night, last night): Roasted Butternut Squash with almond/walnut "cheese", Green Beans and Vegetables with Raspberry Vinegarette.