Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Sunday, October 7, 2012

Knowing Jesus is like having all the candy you can eat.

How is that for a simile?  Metaphor sounds better.  I recently corrected someone on saying metaphor instead of simile, but then discovered all similes are metaphors.  So, I don't know...I'm not an English teacher or anything.

The weekend recap (backwards) for my Gram... :-)

 
Candy night at FUSE!


Some game.  Pretty sure I could have taken the championship on this, but it IS youth group and I can't take the championship with everything EVERY week.  I decided to sit this one out.  Still content with being the reigning arm wrestling champion for the girls.  ;-)



We have the best worship team.  For real.  Should get them on Sunday morning..when it isn't dark and they are all there...ahh...so awesome.  I love my church.



Last Night...Trip to this corn maze.  I was the driver.  Duh?  Photographer called shotgun.  Total of 6 teenagers (and me) in the car.   Not going to say anything more about this experience.  Too incriminating.




Sam getting attacked by some corn or something.


 
Guess who didn't understand how a corn maze works.  Who knew you are supposed to follow a map to find checkpoints in the pitch black via the light of your cell phone?  Sam has mad corn maze skills.  Seriously.  I'd still be in there wandering around.  Good thing it takes 90 days to starve to death?

They had "Pumpkin Chucking."