Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Meh.

So far, a lazy day. Mostly just thinking about:

1. Cleaning and how I'm tired of my thoughts being consumed with something so uninteresting and unmotivating.

2. Revisiting that idea to just reupholster my crappy furniture; so seriously I almost loaded the kids in the car to go get fabric. But then I remembered I'd have to shower first and well. like I said...it's been a lazy day.

3. What I can make for dinner...something with tofu. Maybe. We could have salad, but that would make 3 nights in a row and a mutiny might happen.

4. The mittens I started knitting. Doesn't everyone knit mittens in the middle of a heat wave?

5. Someone in my world...I hate that I can't just fix everything.

6. This giant owl I saw on vacation and I guessed its weight at 18lbs. Reality: It weighs 4. Most people would just say "Oh." and move on. I'm still thinking about it...two weeks later.