Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mystery Trip Day

We have this summer tradition called "Mystery Trip Day". Basically, I take them somewhere. It's supposed to happen on Tuesdays. Today is Tuesday.

The problem is we've been doing this for years and have been everywhere already. And, they are big and doing stuff and it just never quite works out like it used to. Still, they say "How come we don't take mystery trips anymore?"

Al was at Hershey Park. I would have taken Jac there, but he doesn't like rides. So, I took him and his friend to Cunningham Falls. (Way closer and cheaper than Hershey Park...so win/win for everyone.)

I remembered the camera, but forgot to take pictures. We're going there again in two weeks, so you will just have to wait.

In the meantime, I remembered I documented a mystery trip a few years ago.

Here ya go:

Mystery Trip Day Summer 2007