Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Friday, July 22, 2011

Farmville

Sort of. Without the villa and what not. I just need some bees and some fruit trees. And somebody to tend to all of that. Because, my farmville is looking very unkept this year. No pics.

Yesterday was hot. Today...blah. It didn't occur to me my lens was going to fog up transitioning from inside to outside the house. So, sorry for the picture quality. I'd skip this whole part except I'm thinking this is a first-time experience for me. I don't think I've ever been anywhere where it was this hot. If so, it didn't have the 90% humidity attached. Blah.