Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Thursday, July 21, 2011

In...







In the shade, it's 100 degrees outside.

In my kitchen, I've been making cupcakes again...pearly and glittery this time.

In time, will I quit marveling at having beautiful and fresh eggs?

In my living room, I've been spending my best moments...reading, writing, dozing...it's been so peaceful. Music is always playing. Lately it's either IHOP live stream or my new favorite album from Will Reagan and United Pursuit. Love it.

In my mind I'm looking to cooler days and while I'm not sure mittens will be warranted for quite some time, I've got a start.