Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday

I think I recall posting yesterday that I would start to begin observing interesting things in my life again.  Umm...maybe tomorrow?  Today was busy.  And not all that interesting.

Random shots from today...


One more class finished.  This one caught me at the end.  Pretty sure that is supposed to be a colon in my title instead of a dash, but I've already submitted.  After almost all the hours this weekend spent on it, I'm over it.  If I lose points over that dash, well....I guess I'll have to live with that.


Everyone was working hard, as you can see.


In my quest to live on a strict grocery budget, some of your comments have led me to think you all must think I'm feeding everyone white bread and chicken noodle soup.  No worries.  That's not the case.  What is the case is we spent 75% less on groceries than we did in August.  We are on target for the same for October.  Awesome, huh?  I mean... most of it isn't organic, but I'm too busy thinking about college and retirement to concern myself with that.  Some is organic.  Hopefully, we'll survive it.


Football traitor...the kind that makes cookies.  Not sure what happened to these, but they taste fine.




I wanted to make something, but didn't have time for all of that.  Found this super-easy craft to indulge myself.  It's free.  Just print, cut, round, punch and string.  Easy-peasy.  And cute.  ;-)