Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Saturday, October 12, 2013

Redirection

As it turns out, taking over the world (or whatever it is I'm doing) is a process which contains significant stretches of time where I forget to document all things interesting in my life.  Or, maybe, there isn't anything interesting happening?  Is the proof of that the fact the only pictures I have from the week are of a pot of butternut squash/kale soup and my kid ignoring my ranting that he needs to clean his room?
 
 
There's interesting stuff happening, I'm sure.  I just keep forgetting to pay attention.  Which has led to this public acknowledgement I need to commit to not being so busy.  Tomorrow.