Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Monday, October 14, 2013

First Class Gardening

 
1.  I am now a merit badge counselor.  This is not something I saw coming (a year ago), but hey...if you can do it you might as well? 
 
 
2.  Ahh...let me think about this one.  I have something to say, but it just doesn't look right in any of the word combinations I type.  Maybe tomorrow.
 
3.  Remember that hydroponic garden?  We FINALLY earned the merit badge for gardening.  Yes, I said "we".  After a gazillion years of Girl Scout experience I have to say that Boy Scouts take their awards far more seriously.  Earning a merit badge is a mission.