Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Monday, January 21, 2013

Halfway Through Monday


(My dad and Jac...a picture absolutely unrelated to anything other than it was taken today.)

Today has been:

1.  The best lunch with a friend I've had in a really long time.  Maybe ever.  Real.  Purposeful.  Clarifying.  Exactly on time.

2.  Decisions.  How can I get to where I know I'm supposed to be if I keep living where I'm at?  Duh.  (#2 is the ultimate result of #1 even though I was already halfway to #2 on my own.)

3.  I heard a speaker recently say "Loving people isn't a difficult process.  Figure out what they need and give it to them."  I woke up this morning reminded of that statement.  (#3 significantly impacts #2)

4.  Be careful what you ask for.

5.  What else is there?

It's halfway through Monday and the best thing I have to say is that life is complicated...because we make it complicated.