Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Friday, January 25, 2013

40

 
I think it's kind of creepy Google knows it's my birthday.  O.K.  Really creepy.  

 Some of the kids at school were all into it.  Someone in my 1st period gave me a laser pointer and a girl at lunch gave me her special crochet hook.  :-) 

Ryan will come home with my annual Boston Creme Pie.  Pretty sure.

The best part is we got an early release for snow.  Nothing like having a whole afternoon to be crafty on the kitchen floor in front of the heater.  Have I mentioned it's cold?  It's freakin' cold.

I have this little project going.  Ryan's gift for our 20th anniversary.  No worries...he doesn't read here.  Trying to figure out how to fit 20 years into one book.




Yeah...I know the letters are crooked.  I guess that's the kind of thing that happens when someone is all hunched up on the floor trying to be crafty.  He either won't notice or will think it's part of the charm. :-)