Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Monday, January 7, 2013

Cooking, Cooking, Cooking...

For no more pictures than I have, I feel like I've been cooking forever.  Note to Self: It wasn't the brightest idea in the world to put this off until a work night.  Should have done it on the weekend.  Was planning on getting everything we need for the week prepped, but I decided making enough to get us to Thursday or Friday is good enough.  This system is going to be perfect once I get it up and going.



I should first say...the top shelf of my fridge is RIDICULOUS (so I left it out).  :-)

-12 Fruit Cups, 8 oz (red grapes, pineapple, strawberries, clementines)

-8 Salads, pint (apple cider vinaigrette, kidney beans, red onion, cucumber, sugar snap peas, artichoke hearts, olives, baby sweet peppers, red cabbage, grape tomatoes, micro greens)

-Channa Masala, 1 quart and 1 pint

-Butternut Squash/Spinach/Rosemary soup, 2 quarts

-Sesame Noodle Salad with Ginger Baked Tofu, 4 pints

-2 Chicken Fried Rice (for the kids who will think channa masala is too spicy),  pints

-3 Black Bean Soup,  8oz servings

For breakfasts, still pulling pumpkin muffins from the freezer that are leftover from Christmas.