Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Rain and Chai


1. As much as I've been enjoying the early warm weather, we badly needed the rain. We aren't going to get much, but some is better than none, right?

2. Who doesn't like a little chill in the damp air when laid up? I feel like I've been laying around for weeks. In reality, it's only been a few days. Am probably going back to work tomorrow, though; on account of knowing that whenever the teacher is away the students will play. By now, my guess is they are probably getting wild-ish. I've never missed this many days of school before.

3. Have I ever done a business review? Publicly and in writing? Hmmm...I don't know. Maybe this is the first. It will be short. If you find yourself in need of a chiropractor, go here. Even if you aren't in need, go there. Because maybe you are in need and just don't know it. Trust me when I tell you that you do not want to wait until you know it. Truly the best medical experience I have ever had...despite the situation.

4. Chai. Who doesn't love it? I made some with almond milk and stevia...it's close to perfect, but seems a tad light. Maybe I should try coconut milk next time?