Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mail Day


Is it scraping the bottom of the barrel for something to say when I start posting pictures of my kid pulling dandelions out of the lawn (which is comprised of more weeds than grass)?

Would it help if I turned it into a product review?  If you click HERE, you can get a closer look at this contraption.  I was going to order a different product, but the video got me. 

This is where I feel the need to tell you I have an Amazon addiction.  I order everything from Amazon.  I love that I can order something today and it will be here tomorrow.  Confession: Everyday is "Mail Day" here.  Tomorrow, I'll be getting 36 plastic shoe boxes and a whole lot of toilet paper.  Don't ask...just sayin'.

What was I talking about?  Oh, yeah...this dandelion puller.  I bought it for me, but he loves it.  I usually am not very good about sharing my new toys, but I was feeling extra nice today.

It's only a matter of time before the girl discovers it and then the fight about who gets to use it will be on.  Promise.  Not complaining.  I could have worse problems than having to mediate fights over who gets to pull weeds, right?

As for the product review, as far as I can tell, it works as advertised.