Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Friday, March 2, 2012

Spring Project #1



One thing you should know about me is that I love spring. I mean, really love it. Spring motivates me to get stuff done. The other seasons? Not so much.

Spring is when I feel the sudden need to immediately do projects that never entered my mind until 5 minutes ago.

Another thing you should know about me is that I am incapable of cleaning anything unless I have a new bottle of cleaner. Which entails me having to go to the store where I open every option and smell them. Because the best part of cleaning is having a house that smells good. At least, that's what I tell myself.

At some point, though, a situation always arises where a bottle of cleaner (and the good smell it brings) isn't enough. That's where painting comes in. I love color and I love to change it. This usually occurs on a whim and pretty much without any warning.

I think I cleaned my room two years ago. I sort of recall taking a day off of work to do it. I'm pretty sure paint was involved.

But, I'm tired of yellow or gold or "Cowboy Canvas" or whatever that color is. And my room needs cleaned. Badly.

Enter..."Seamist".

Stay Tuned.