Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Project #3

Spring projects #3 and #4 should probably be just one project. But, I work full-time and go to school full-time and have kids and a husband and a house...which means I get to divide it up however I want. Go ahead...roll your eyes. I'd do it if it were you talking. ;-)

Last year, I was going to make some outdoor furniture. Because all of ours is all junky. Actually, I can't even say that anymore. I put ours out on the road and somebody picked it up. So, now their outdoor furniture is junky.

I'm in a mood today. Have been all weekend, actually. Today is not the day to mess with me. Just sayin'.



Doesn't everyone build furniture in the dining room? Ryan had this great idea of using our old tile spacers to space out the decking.



The light on my porch is bad, but you get the idea. Project #4 is going to be the chairs. I'm using these plans.

Spring Project #1

Spring Project #2