Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Thursday, March 22, 2012

Alive.

Beauty in the moment...












A week ago, my yard looked dead and gray.

A week ago, I felt dead and gray. I didn't know it though. One does not have time to acknowledge things like that when one has intentionally made life busy and loud. Did I mention busy?

I did not see it coming, even though it had been coming for awhile. Because I either chose not to see it or I didn't want to believe it was there. Busy and loud will delay much. For awhile.

Until God speaks.

And halts one in one's tracks. Whether or not one was planning on being halted. Even if the halt is painful.

And turns death back into life again.

Jesus said, I am the vine, you are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. -John 15:5