Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Sunday, August 10, 2014

Rowing

Black Hills Regional Park

Occasionally I wake up with some need to spend the day outside.  Today.  They (I am blaming it on them.) were slow moving, so it wasn't the whole day.  Mostly, we suck at rowing.  Probably, because we do it so infrequently.  We should do it more.  We might.
 

 

 One of those things about me is I am terrified of water.   My mom says I was born scared of it. Maybe everyone thought I'd outgrow it.  I didn't.  That said, I'm fairly conscious about letting fear control my life.  This would be a shot of my wonderful family (most of them) leaning from one side and then to the other trying to make me think the boat would tip over.  They are so nice to me sometimes.

 Obligatory picture of me.  I look kind of annoyed, but whatever.  The kids are growing concerned when I die there will not be a visual record of me.  Like I never existed.  I'm humoring them.