Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Cookie Day





 
I think we made up for not making a single cookie this whole season.  There were more planned, but these are more than enough.
 

 
 
I love cute table settings.  My grandma made these napkins for me a very long time ago.  My grandpa bought the china when he was in Viet Nam (The first time, I think.).  It was my great-grandma's, but became mine when she died.  It's one of my favorite things.
 


Alicia made the centerpiece.


 Games.


Pippi opening her Christmas presents.  She really does open them.  Is it weird the dog gets as many presents as the kids?  Her feelings would be hurt otherwise.


As you can see, Pippi is happy with her new jammies and bed.

 

Jac was amused Ryan's parents gave me two vegan cookbooks and then tucked in case of slim jims with his gifts.