Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas 2013

 
1 a.m...

Santa just did stockings this year.  Granted, the kids got multiple stockings, but it was just stockings.  Everyone got stockings.  I honestly assumed mine would just be empty (and didn't really care about that), but Ryan went to Lush.  Who knew that he knew about Lush?  He bought all the girls bath bombs.


Breakfast: pineapple/pomegranate, quiche and black walnut, sticky rolls.

 And then his parents left and mine came over.  And it got weird?  I wasn't expecting a doll this Christmas.  They were commemorating my deep longing for one 30 years ago.  That one is in the attic somewhere.  I think she's the only toy I have from my childhood.

This made me laugh.  Honey Badger, that's me.  :-)

 
 
Dinner.  Yes, you've seen 3 table linen changes/meals in roughly a 20 hour period.
 

I'm very proud of this prime rib.  We don't eat a lot of meat and consequently I don't know how to cook it all that well.  It couldn't have turned out any better.


Tomorrow will be a day of rest.