Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Monday, February 20, 2012

Welcome to my life.


Should I explain the delay in updates?

I can't keep up the illusion of living a magazine worthy, perfect looking life everyday. I mean...I could update everyday. But, you would just be looking at pictures of my kids eating food out of a paper bag, everyone hanging out in their p.j.'s all weekend long and a whole lot of staring at facebook and/or sleeping. While I consider all of that about as good as it gets (minus the food induced guilt), it probably wouldn't translate all that well in blog land.

I have to go to work tomorrow, so that means I had to get up and do something today. It was slow moving in the beginning, but shaped up into perfection.


Really slow. Almost got really sidetracked by Parker Palmer (by choice), but the sun had a way of hurrying me along...


I love this IKEA gnome. (But yeah...he's kind of phallic looking.)




Marigold, Edith and Mollyanne...hiding behind a bush and pretending they didn't want their picture taken. But...I know they did.

This has to be the earliest ever I've been able to get out into my garden to start getting it together. I've got plans this year. Big plans. O.K...don't say it. I know I have big plans every year. But, maybe this is going to be the year?

I've been moving the chicken tractor all around so the girls can get things worked up and ready. Did I mention it's perfect out there? I really want to get something planted. It's early. Way early. Waiting is not my strength.