Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just Thursday

Two days in a row, I've woke up without an alarm at 4:30 a.m. Which was supposed to happen. Today, I actually got up. And I felt awesome. All day. T'was to be expected, I suppose.






One of these things is not like the others...one of these things just doesn't belong...can you tell which thing is not like the others by the time I finish my song? (Aren't you glad I put that in your head? Now go on singing it all night...)

Clearly a pile of bridges. The other project? You will have to wait and see. Because, I have to wait and see. I mean, I know what it's supposed to be. But I'm not quite seeing it yet.


10 minute dinner. Salad stuffed red bells. Corn, pinto beans, grape tomatoes, baby spinach, red onoion, avocado, cumin, sea salt and fresh pressed garlic. I think that's it.

I was trying for another picture. One that was totally representative of how things really are. The one where one of the kids said "Doesn't Jac have Cub Scouts?" as they were munching hot dogs (because that is what they ate for dinner...hot dogs. Which evidently were disgusting, because "Alicia cooked them."). And then the mad dash to get Jac to Cub Scouts (because I always seem to forget about that and he misses) only to realize we were actually a half hour early. But, I was in my pajamas (that don't match) and just sort of dropped him off anyway. The same pajamas I was wearing when I dropped Alicia at FUSE last night. Yeah, the real picture. I asked her to take one, but she muttered something under her breath that sounded like "Why are you like this? You are always doing this stuff to us." Soo...ummm...yeah. No picture. Odds are, though, I'll still be like this tomorrow and there will be another chance.