Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Surreality





I like my life so much it seems surreal sometimes.

Mid-week happenings:

Random games of chess. Only the boys, though. The girls here do not play chess. We aren't patient like that.

Sadness. I found an egg Edith must have laid on her last day with us. My chickens don't lay during the winter, so she was signaling spring to us. Her last egg was in the fall sometime. :-(

Good mail day. Actually, there are going to be a few good mail days coming up. Ryan probably should take my card.

Dinner=spinach salad with rosemary and garlic roasted tofu and a bowl of butternut squash soup.