Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday Night=Pizza Night

Starting tonight.





For the adults: A white bean base made with sauteed garlic, white beans, sea salt and a splash of balsamic vinegar topped with sauteed broccoli rabe, caramelized red onions and more garlic topped with roasted grape tomatoes. Sort of heavenly...I was experimenting with the broccoli rabe. I've never had it before. Turns out, I think spinach would be better. I don't like any bitterness in my greens.

For the kids (who think the idea of eating vegan is akin to being served a bale of hay for dinner): Cheese. Just cheese. I've got plans for that next week, though.