Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Savannah: Day #2


1.  History is so interesting and I know so little of it.  I was all "What is he doing here?" Because, I don't know my history.
 2.  Is it possible not to love an iron fish downspout?
 3.  I have a thing for flowers.  Even more so in the middle of winter.

4.  Alicia got her introduction to my favorite store.

 5.  Caught an adjusting of the hair.  I have conceded big hair is perhaps not always intentional in the south.  Hers turned to ringlets all over.  Even mine has body and life in this humidity.  Hmm...
 6.  This church is incredible.

 7.  I'm not Catholic, but there are traditions from various faiths I appreciate.  This is one of them.
 
8.  My favorite style of gardens.
 


9.  That moss gives everything personality.

 10.  My people.
 11.  I could probably be forced to live here.  If you twisted my arm.  ;-)
 12.  Looking grown.
 13.  There's already a long list of stuff to see tomorrow.  Because you just can't see it all in one day.