Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 20.14

I keep thinking about how it was "back in the day".  When I was the ages of my kids, we lived in Germany.  Those were the days you had to drop off your film and wait about a week to get it back.  That process was also expensive.  Then, if you wanted to share the pictures with the grandparents, you had to mail them.  Time delay.  I like this option much better.  :-)
 
Here you go, Gram.  What you should know is Ryan got me a real camera and I have no idea how to use it.  I also don't know anything about photography.  I'll learn?