Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Unrelated Stuff


1.  This is how it looks...multi-tasking.  Yay.  Only 1.5 weeks left of this class.  Well, that and a ginormous paper I'm totally lost in.  (But...who cares?  I'll get it figured out.)  And then my other two classes start. 

2.  The best line I've read all day (I stole it from some blog.): Food and God and Americans -- what a mess.  Pretty much.

3.  I'm thinking about getting someone to clean my house.  On a regular basis.  How does one go about finding someone like that?  Who knew I'd actually get to this point?  I'm there.  It's just not possible to do it all.  Not today, anyway.