Pages

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. -Proverbs 1:7

Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost you all you have, get understanding.-Proverbs 4:7


Saturday, May 18, 2013

Saturday Morning Views


My second favorite flower...they are out of control with their blooming this year.  The whole front yard smells like irises.  :-)


Up early couponing...if I was good at it (or was willing to spend more time on it), I probably could have figured out how to get this for free.  But...I can deal with $15.  Is it weird I get all excited on Saturday knowing new coupons will be in tomorrow's paper?


Reading for the week.  I'm not done.  Basically, every night, I read a chapter or two from each of these.  Except for the sewing book...I just like to look at that one.


Smoothies!  A daily event for her.  Sometimes twice.

New yarn.  There's nothing like new yarn (except for maybe a new book) that makes my world go 'round on a (pretty sure it's going to be rainy) Saturday morning.